Bejewled 3 free till 28th Oct! Origin On The House

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people jump to say 'Eww Origin!' and then people roll their eyes, but EA really just blatantly isn't a company some of us wish to support.

The more you use their stuff the more they're enticed to put out their bullshit half-finished, pre-order, DLC retardedness, that being said... I think merely using/installing Origin is a small price (considering it's free and I highly doubt their being any more nefarious to your PC than Steam is) to pay for getting a very good game for free.

Folks still hating on Origin............

I was a hater earlier on (primarily out of principle) but honestly (at least in my experience) it has gotten progressively better since it's launch.  I don't have any issues with Origin now other than the unexpected update every now and then and the fact that I still abhor having a browser open to game conveniently.

Back to Dead Space.... Free.

Since it was free figured why not.  So I downloaded and installed it yesterday evening. And frankly IMHO the game isn't that great.  I played around for about 45 minutes and then came to the conclusion it wasn't even worth the SSD space to have it.  Graphics are mediocre, game atmosphere and interaction are blah, navigation and character movement are passable at best.  I feel for anyone that payed full price for the game....................

Graphics are mediocre, game atmosphere and interaction are blah, navigation and character movement are passable at best. I feel for anyone that payed full price for the game....................

It's also 6 years old :P

Painkiller was released in '04 and IMHO it's still a better experience than the 45 minutes I spent on Dead Space.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful - free stuff is always great.  And we never know unless we try  :)

Have you actually played the game on the PC?  If so, what are your thoughts.  Would love to hear them.

I hate EA as much as anyone yet I still use Origin. I have Titanfall on it, pretty fun and the entire Mass Effect series, as well as Dragon Age. I got Deadspace, not sure how it is because I have not yet played it but for free why not give it a try.