'Modified memory' use is in the multiple GB range.

Lately I've been getting low memory warnings.

Task Manager and Resouremon show this:

br9t.png

p6rk.png

Not sure what the hell is causing it.

Edited by Andrewr05

Got the same thing 2 days ago. Memory barely in use, my guess is MS messed up an update lol

The exact same thing?

Have you messed with the pagefile size any?

Any driver crashes recently? Newly installed programs?

Actually the page file was set to 1024-4096 on my C: drive, which I thought I had disabled.

Earlier I turned off the C: drive pagefile and set my other drives to handle paging.

Nothing new installed and no driver crashing.

I think I may have fixed the issue OR as I was modifying the setting it unknowingly released the memory.

I found this here (thanks Wesstron for saying you were having a similar problem, it made me search MS technet) and then disabled write caching on all of my drives and it appears to have worked.

I do do quite a lot of transfers to external drives and from HDD to HDD on a daily basis, so I'm thinking it is some MS bug.

Edited by Andrewr05

I think I may have fixed the issue OR as I was modifying the setting it unknowingly released the memory.

I found this here (thanks Wesstron for saying you were having a similar problem, it made me search MS technet) and then disabled write caching on all of my drives and it appears to have worked.

I do do quite a lot of transfers to external drives and from HDD to HDD on a daily basis, so I'm thinking it is some MS bug.

Your link is dead.

Lol glad you figured it out. I was busy with other stuff so I just told windows to never show me this nonsense again lmao

:lol:

"You're nearly out of memory, do you want to-" 

"SHUT UP!"

Yup! That's what happened hahaha

Your link is dead.

Ouch...

Thats an embarrassing screw up too, I'm surprised I didn't catch that and that no one else pointed it out sooner.

Edited by Andrewr05