Recommend decent KVM?

Pteroduck

This is the overview of what I was trying to link to

Iogear GCS72U      Price: $20.23 from the place I linked

Iogear 2 port usb KVM with audio and mic

Use the 2-Port USB Cable KVM Switch with Audio and Mic from Iogear to manage two computers from a single mouse, keyboard, and monitor. The user-friendly design is bus-powered, and has both KVM cables built into the switch, eliminating the need for additional cables. Alternate between computers using a small pushbutton control that sits conveniently on your desk. The switch is compatible with all major operating systems, and supports microphone and audio out connections.

Use one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor to control two computers 2.1 Stereo audio and microphone support Plug-and-play monitor support 3' long molded-in cables to simplify setup Compact design features two attached USB KVM cables Compatible with PC, MAC and SUN operating platforms No software drivers required - simply connect the cables to the computers Computer selection via convenient pushbutton switch that can be placed on your desk Full Mac keyboard support Supports programmable mice No power adapter required

652244.jpg

I have used that one I think but mine was an older version and it worked great my 4 port was ps2 and I believe it was also iogear and it also worked great for the years it was used. I have a belkin at work that my boss used for about 5 years and I took out of service while it was still working and thought about using it at my desk but I have wireless keyboards and mice on both work comp.