Watch Dogs

ClayMeow

Was rather surprised there wasn't a topic for Watch Dogs!

Definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year. And indeed it won my E3 2012 Game of the Show and E3 2013 Best Action-Adventure Game.

Anywho, just read this good interview over at GamingBolt.com.

I certainly recommend reading it for anyone interested in the game, but of particular interest for us PC Gamers:

Ravi Sinha: What graphical options can players expect from the PC version?

Francis Boivin (Team Lead Programmer): Disrupt was developed to have state of the art visuals on all its quality levels. We needed to have AO, massive dynamic light support, HDR, GI, depth of field, etc. to fully realize the ambition of art direction. We improved on techniques that we worked on in the past and surveyed what was available for the highest level of quality we wanted to achieve. We didn

I'm very excited about this as well and am glad they're giving the PC version a lot of attention/care for once on top of the game itself looking to be pretty awesome.

I kept getting this and Sleeping Dogs mixed up when that came out and I was like WTF they changed EVERYTHING :lol:

• Like 1

no system requirements :C

It's not out for another four months, give it time.

:withstupid: Specs are typically not released until a game goes gold. They're most likely still tweaking things.

doesnt change the fact that i want to know it xP

i am dying to know if my gtx 480 can handle next-gen games xD (my gtx 770 was refurbished, didnt work for some odd reason and after that it was out of stock >.>)

• 1 month later...

Looks good.  I might grab this for PS4 instead of PC.  I know that is blasphemy but I need something for the console.

Okay just watched the E3 Gameplay trailer...Yes I shall have this.  And I wasn't paying attention to this game at all but I am now.

Edited by InCrYsIs