QOV- Quack Off Valve

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Where do I get that? I'm gonna fit it on the GTI. :lol: Also, the STI vid is hilarious. Who would have thought there was a way to be more of an idiot while driving one of those cars? 

Do I just ghetto up a duck call thing to the BOV?

Edited by Onion

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Where do I get that? I'm gonna fit it on the GTI. :lol: Also, the STI vid is hilarious. Who would have thought there was a way to be more of an idiot while driving one of those cars

I drive ONE OF THOSE CARS, those sound like fightin words  :starwars:     The guy with the sti is an idiot for two reasons 1) the duck call and 2) he has a bov on a subaru,  subaru's run like shit with bov's they need bpv's.  

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Where do I get that? I'm gonna fit it on the GTI. :lol: Also, the STI vid is hilarious. Who would have thought there was a way to be more of an idiot while driving one of those cars

I drive ONE OF THOSE CARS, those sound like fightin words  :starwars:     The guy with the sti is an idiot for two reasons 1) the duck call and 2) he has a bov on a subaru,  subaru's run like shit with bov's they need bpv's.  

+1

I'd love to have an STI.

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Where do I get that? I'm gonna fit it on the GTI. :lol: Also, the STI vid is hilarious. Who would have thought there was a way to be more of an idiot while driving one of those cars?

I drive ONE OF THOSE CARS, those sound like fightin words :starwars: The guy with the sti is an idiot for two reasons 1) the duck call and 2) he has a bov on a subaru, subaru's run like shit with bov's they need bpv's.

No offense to you, but the sound of an incoming STI typically doesn't warrant the arrival of a medical professor. :lol:

and the GTI crowd is much better.

Big_Bang_Bazinga_Sheldon_Red_Shirt_LG_zp

But hey I do industrial maintenance in a CNC shop and am IT manager as well.    (makes for a fun day)

• 11 months later...