Unofficial CHEEEEEESE Thread

Andrewr05

Lets talk about cheese!

The post that spawned this thread:

If it wants semiweekly threads on their favorite cheese it can happen.

On a more serious note if you haven't tried smoked cheese then you truly have not tasted good cheese.

There's a company here in Vermont called 'Grafton Village Cheese' that makes the absolute best cheese I have ever eaten.

I'm serious, it is pure incredible mouthgasm inducing fantasticism.

If anyone wants to try some I'll straight up ship them a small little block cheese.

:tongue:

• Like 1

On the topic of cheese, I fucking love ritz crackers and aged cheddar. Just something about it pulls me in... :lol: Some people's vice is drinking, others smoking, mine is cheese and ritz... Also, I'v enever had smoked cheese. How much does that cheese go for? I'm more of a goat cheese guy, but I'm willing to give it a go. 

On the topic of cheese, I fucking love ritz crackers and aged cheddar. Just something about it pulls me in... :pfp:

I've eaten a whole quarter pound block of Cabbot cheese and 2 packs or Ritz crackers in one sitting before.. lol

:pfp:

On the topic of cheese, I fucking love ritz crackers and aged cheddar. Just something about it pulls me in... :pfp:

I've eaten a whole quarter pound block of Cabbot cheese and 2 packs or Ritz crackers in one sitting before.. lol

Guilty of the same... :lol:

On a more serious note if you haven't tried smoked cheese then you truly have not tasted good cheese.

There's a company here in Vermont called 'Grafton Village Cheese' that makes the absolute best cheese I have ever eaten.

I'm serious, it is pure incredible mouthgasm inducing fantasticism.

If anyone wants to try some I'll straight up ship them a small little block cheese.

:tongue:

If you'll serious about shipping a small block of cheese PM me for shipping info!

Cheese is the food of the Gods! Smoked cheese is awesome.

Guilty of the same... :lol:

Me Three.....

I love me some sharp cheddar and crackers. Thick slice of cheddar and a cracker is my idea of a good time :P