Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ground Zeroes is a prologue to MGS V: TPP

They are indeed 2 separate games. Kojima likes to confuse the hell out of people. (Update: Actually there are sources saying its the same game, but two parts.)

Just re-watched the end of that trailer and he's got a piece of metal stuck in his forehead. Also no David Hayder, but this one might be a different person (not Big Boss or Solid Snake, as in another clone like Solidus. Confusing right? Haha). They also got the guy from the TV show "24" in there, the other hospital patient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ngbRyoAPw

Edited by AZNguyen

• 2 months later...

Looks like Snake is being voiced by Kiefer Sutherland. Interesting replacement for David Hayter, with Hideo Kojima stating:

I wanted Snake to have a more subdued performance expressed through subtle facial movements and tone of voice rather than words. Furthermore, the game takes place in 1984 when Snake is 49 years old. Therefore, we needed someone who could genuinely convey both the facial and vocal qualities of a man in his late 40s. It's different from anything we've done before.

This and God Of War are the only series that i always take it upon myself to finish every game that comes out lol... Still working on GoW III... shame on me lol

I like what Kojima did with the MG games, the guy is a genius!

• 5 months later...