OCC Awards 2012: Comments

EuroFight

The OCC Awards are back!  :wave:

For all you newbies out there, the OCC Awards are an annual event where we recognise the members who have contributed to our community here at OCC!

The OCC awards start with the nominations, where you may select any member you feel would be eligible for a particular category (full list available on the nominations thread). After this comes a voting stage, where you can select one member from each category who you think should win the prestigious award!

Navigation:

Navigation:
OCC Awards 2012 Comments
OCC Awards 2012 Nominations - Closed
OCC Awards 2012 Voting (Part 1 of 2) - Closed
OCC Awards 2012 Voting (Part 2 of 2) - Closed
OCC Awards 2012 Results

This year's schedule:
Nominations: 06 March 2013 - 28 March 2013
Voting: 30 March 2013 - 30 April 2013
Winners Announcement: TBC

Please keep all comments on this thread, please keep to one post on all the other awards threads, it makes my life much easier! You can edit your posts if needed by clicking the 'Edit' button next to 'MultiQuote' on your post.

Enjoy this year's awards guys!  :woot:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imma keep building mine up to the last,....when are the nominations closed ? ...aah ok gotcha,...just read it,...april fools day !

I guess you don't like new people joining the site since you got rid of the "best rookie" award???!

Nope, no immigrants here.

Cuidado! La migra!

Should be able to nominate more than one member per category.... say max of 3 per category to keep it neat. After all once the nominations are done there still needs to be a vote.

This year, we are following the format of the 2010 awards for simplicity (with minor changes here and there obviously). Perhaps next year we can raise the limit slightly. :)