Photo
- - - - -

Just me or were there a lot of new members last 2 days?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WARDOZERX

WARDOZERX

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there seem to be a lot of new members the last 2 days and I'm talking about the kind that smell like sushi with the way they seem to be posting? Something smells aquarium-esque to me, just sayin. Noticing apparent spamming by this recent set of additions combined with some hints of advertising and a common trait of poorly executed English. Not trying to be hateful of our non English fluent members but this new set of members feels more like spamtruders and scamtruders than potential brethren.

Again, it could just be me being a paranoid jackasshole in the box.

Play Gang Garrison 2 http://ganggarrison.com/ The most fun you will ever have with 8-bit entertainment :D

#2 bp9801

bp9801

Please press any key to continue

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7797 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

If there is any spam, be it in the profile or posts, just report it and the mods/admins will sort it out. Best thing to do really.

AMD Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3.6GHz - ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO - EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB
G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 - OCZ Agility 4 128GB SSD - Seagate 500GB + 750GB - WD 1TB - Cooler Master SPH 1050W
ASUS Xonar Xense + Sennheiser PC-350 Xense Edition + Sennheiser HD-280 Pro + HD-555 - Thermolab BARAM 2010 - Cooler Master HAF XM

Follow OCC on facebook.png
OCC E3 2013 Awards
fqIbpPl.png

#3 bishop245

bishop245

So broke I can't even pay attention.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9804 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

We Do get a lot of spammers showing up more and more, but we deal with them as fast as possible. Thanks to the members that take the time to report them. :)