Photo
- - - - -

[AMAZING DEAL] Microsoft 5-Game Arcade Pack for $10 (Steam keys)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ClayMeow

ClayMeow

Member Title Exceeds Member Title Character Limit

• Review Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19397 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Amazon has really outdone itself this time around...

The Microsoft 5-Game Arcade Pack just hit Amazon a couple days ago, and it's now on sale for a mere $10 until Feb 2nd. It includes the following:

Deadlight

Mark of the Ninja

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Iron Brigade

Toy Soldiers

LINK

You'll get individual Steam keys for each game. If you're only interested in one or two of the games, each individual title is on sale for $3.75 apiece, except Toy Soldiers at just $2.49.

Since I did not own any of these games and have been waiting for a good deal for Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja, I snatched up whole pack. Heard good things about all the games. In fact, every single game has a metacritic score of 70 or above.

EDIT: Also, I should point out that if you still have one of those $5 Off EC coupons, they apparently work for this.

CMt.png
- Steam - Raptr - Xfire - GameSpot - Kongregate - IGN Blog -
- ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i7 3770k - NVIDIA GTX 770 - 2x8GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1866MHz -
::: Follow OCC on facebook.png ::: OCC Xfire Clan ::: OCC Steam Community Group ::: OCC Rules :::

::: OCC E3 2013 Awards ::: CES 2013 ::: COMPUTEX 2010 :::

::: Razer Sabertooth Review ::: Watch Dogs Review :::

#2 Coors

Coors

????? ????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3638 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Bought it but I already have Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.  Can I sell/trade/give them away?  They'd just have to add them to their Steam account right?

MSI MPower Max - 4770K - 2x EVGA GTX780 ACX - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1866 - 2x Crucial M4 256GB raid0 - Enermax 1020w - HP ZR30w

Sager NP9170 - i7 3720QM - GTX680m - 16GB 1600Mhz - 2x Crucial M4 256GB - 17" matte display

Shuttle SP35P2V2 - E8600 4Ghz - eVGA 8800GTX ACS KO - 2x2GB g.skill PK - Samsung 500GB - 2x Dell E228wfp

#3 ClayMeow

ClayMeow

Member Title Exceeds Member Title Character Limit

• Review Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19397 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Bought it but I already have Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.  Can I sell/trade/give them away?  They'd just have to add them to their Steam account right?

Yeah, if you go to your "Games & Software Library" on Amazon, you'll see all the games listed individually and that's where you click to redeem the Steam keys (individually). What I've done in the past when I already own the game is NOT click on that link until I'm ready to give it away to someone, that way I can keep track of what keys have been redeemed and which haven't.

CMt.png
- Steam - Raptr - Xfire - GameSpot - Kongregate - IGN Blog -
- ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i7 3770k - NVIDIA GTX 770 - 2x8GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1866MHz -
::: Follow OCC on facebook.png ::: OCC Xfire Clan ::: OCC Steam Community Group ::: OCC Rules :::

::: OCC E3 2013 Awards ::: CES 2013 ::: COMPUTEX 2010 :::

::: Razer Sabertooth Review ::: Watch Dogs Review :::