Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/09/17/dragon-age-3-inquisition-announcement-promises-a-more-expansive-world-powered-by-frostbite-2-tech/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/17/dragon-age-3-inquisition-announced

Well we knew it was coming but it is official now. The real question here is: Did Bioware listen to the fans or are they going to keep aggravating its players?

Mark Darrah says they have been listening to the fans so I guess we will see.

The name suggests the holy war we all anticipated.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't beaten DA2. :lol: I got to the middle of Act 2 and just kind of stopped.

I just hope everything poorly done in DA2 is ripped out and replaced with everything done right in DAO.

Well they said they were listening so we will see. Now I have found articles that they were leaning toward a Skyrim/Oblivion model of being open world. Let me say I DO NOT WANT THAT IN A DRAGON AGE GAME. If they take the best from both games it will be a great game. It really isn't that hard.

DAO was a piece of epicness, finished it 2 times, stopped at the middle of another 2 playtroughs and finished the awakening expansion. DA2 was disappointing, stopped at the beginning of ACT 2 in my first playtrough and stoppend in ACT 1 in the second playtrough. I really want to see the darkspawn as the main enemy again and of course, the grey wardens.

Well they said they were listening so we will see. Now I have found articles that they were leaning toward a Skyrim/Oblivion model of being open world. Let me say I DO NOT WANT THAT IN A DRAGON AGE GAME. If they take the best from both games it will be a great game. It really isn't that hard.

Yeah, I saw ours on that when I was looking through the list. :lol: Hopefully it's more of the different choices and ways to get something done in Skyrim and not the totally open world. Still, never know.

Not related but the timing seems kind of odd.

Bioware co-founders leave.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/18/bioware-founders-retire-from-company

Muzyka told EA that he'd be leaving back in April, while Zeschuk just isn't as passionate about video games as before. Provided some details here, plus both Muzyka and Zeschuk detailed everything in their blog posts.

I do agree that it's odd timing, but tbh, I don't think either co-founder has been extremely active with the games of late, aside from doing some interviews.

I loved the story, atmosphere and characters in DAO, but I liked combat better in DA II, since it was more fast paced. I'll admit I've played through DAO 2 times on easy, because I wanted the story, but cared little for the combat. Where as it was the opposite in DA II. But very excited for the 3rd game!!

• 4 weeks later...