World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online game dedicated to armored warfare in the mid-20th century. Throw yourself into epic tank battles shoulder to shoulder with other steel cowboys to dominate the world with tank supremacy!

An advanced system of vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try out the vehicles and weapons featured in the game. Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, punch deep into enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the power of heavy tanks to eliminate opposing forces, or become a high-powered sniper using long-range artillery, each unit type is extremely lethal and effective when commanded by a true tank ace.

It takes more than just being a great tank commander to win. In World of Tanks, it's all about teamwork. Victory can only be achieved through the combined efforts of every member of the team, each playing their own role on the battlefield.

The Ultimate Armored Warfare Experience

Dive into intense tank-on-tank combat to enjoy an amazing new battlefield experience with a balance of multiple genres. A unique blend of these "ingredients,” supported by top-notch graphics and stunning audiovisual effects, provides endless challenge and excitement.

Simulator. Authentic models and vehicle characteristics make you feel like a real tank commander taking part in a furious armored offensive.

RPG. Your armored steed isn't just a tin can on tracks - it’s a living, evolving mechanism that should be treated accordingly. Research your available upgrades and modifications to enhance its performance on the battlefield.

Action. Take part in joint operations to spot, track, and destroy enemy units and engage in head-to-head duels where your speed and reaction time is as important as in any co-op shooter.

Strategy. There’s only one simple rule to follow - don't be a hero. Rally your comrades to devise a battle plan and assign roles, then move out and defeat your enemy on the field of honor.

Website Link

A makeshift tutorial I wrote about the game (work in progress)

My thoughts on the game:

It's extremely fun and challenging. The graphics are decent. The queue times for matchmaking are fast. Supports several playstyles. The RPG element makes you want to play it again and again.

Edited by Krazyxazn

can't you just buy a real tank of ebay?

Err... Real tanks are worth a lot of money, hundreds of thousands to millions. There are only a handful of them that actually still work, most are just museum pieces or in pieces lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

can't you just buy a real tank of ebay?

Damn, what will the internet do next?

First you could buy a physical book copy of wikipedia, now you can buy entire tanks of ebay.

:O

First you could buy a physical book copy of wikipedia, now you can buy entire tanks of ebay.

:O

LOL. That game looks like fun. Might try it sometime. I seem to remember another post about it on here somewhere because i recognize the site.

LOL. That game looks like fun. Might try it sometime. I seem to remember another post about it on here somewhere because i recognize the site.

I posted a closed beta key giveaway awhile ago. That might be it. I'm in the process of rendering and uploading a kickass tutorial video for the SPG (artillery) in WoT. Except to see live later tonight.

Err... Real tanks are worth a lot of money, hundreds of thousands to millions. There are only a handful of them that actually still work, most are just museum pieces or in pieces lol.

On ebay its like $100,000...by the way I WAS JOKING!!!

alright, how do I get gold in that game?

I think you get 150-250 gold every day or every day you log in. I never paid attention to it since I had an account since last Sept. So when I first logged in I was at 15k gold lol.