Prisoner Sues Intel For $5 Billion

road-runner

Saw this on another forum, though you might get a laugh out of it...

Claims Steve Jobs passed on virtualisation secrets

A man banged up in the Snake River Correctional Institution in Ontario, Oregon, is suing the Intel Corporation for $5 billion.

Matthew Robert Young claimed he invented technology later included in Intel's Core 2 Duo Virtualized Technology and that he disclosed the secrets to Apple's Steve Jobs, who passed on the information to the chip giant. Steve Jobs is the third party defendant said Young, in the case filed at the end of last year, but should be cited by Intel as a co-defendant, he alleges.

Young says he is the only person in the world at present who knows how to make both the Core 2 Duo microprocessor and virtual technology work, and wants to show how it works in a demo in the Oregon district court.

The plaintiff invokes the Lord God of Host, citing Romans chapter three, verses 19-20.

Young claims that he sent a copy of the designs and schematics of his intellectual property, which includes multiphase microprocessors which are hacker proof and virus prooft to Steve Jobs. Young codenames this technology Lancelot.

He said that he asked Steve Jobs to help him bring the tech to market for $250 million dollars, but never received a reply from him.

In June 2006, said Young, there was a photo of senior vice president Pat Gelsinger in the Oregonian paper holding in his left hand a mother board which incorporated Virtual Technology.

In 2006, Young sent a letter to Intel which read: "Dear Intel Corporation; Does look familiar? Well it should. It is the Hacker Proof, Virus Proof Computer that I invented, which I call Lancelot. I showed it to Steve Jobs at Apple Computer and asked him for two hundred and fifty million dollars, he took it to you at Intel, and you built it but you do not know how to turn it on.

"So here is what you are going to do. You are going to agree to pay me seventy percent (70%) every thing that you gross off of it, and then I will tell you how to turn it on and make it do what I designed it to do.

"You have 30 days to respond, on bonded paper, with your signature written in blue ink, or I am going to send copies of my schematics to AMD and tell them how it works for next to nothing."

Source

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS JUST IN:

Matthew Robert Young claims aliens inserted a chip into his brain in the summer of 1987. With the help of a fellow inmate, he extracted the chip and reverse engineered it to come up with the Lancelot. In light of these new developments, Intel released a statement claiming that "because this chip originated from an unknown extraterrestrial origin, Mr. Young has no right to claim a copyright over it." On page three of Intel's official response, it goes on to say "if the extraterrestrial race that designed this chip comes forward, Intel will be more than happy to work with this group so that both parties are left content with the outcome."

Source